Table of Contents
Take a deep breath when you read this: there are over 10,000 industrial chemicals in common skin care products. The average American adult is exposed to 168 hazardous chemicals each day. And everything applied to the skin, be it lip stick or deodorant, sun block or general skin care products are absorbed by the body, just like they’d been eaten.
Remember that scene in the second season of The Simpsons, in which Mr. Burns ran for Governor, and a three-eyed fish, affectionately called “Blinky”, mutated by the pollution from Burns’s own power plant, came back to haunt him?
The natural skin care movement gets stronger by the day, folks. And one of the more prominent players in this industry is argan oil. From the deserts of Morocco.
moisturize the skinfade wrinklesfight acneheal skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasisstrengthen finger nailscondition damaged hair
Argan oil is an extract of the Argania tree that once covered much of North Africa. Today the tree is endangered, and grows only in a UNESCO protected biosphere in Morocco. And considering that a litre of argan oil constitutes a full season of output from a single tree, argan oil is both rare and highly prized.
More over, the composition of argan oil is of particular interest to the anti-aging industry and to consumers looking for a natural alternative to common skin care products. With a hefty dose of fatty acids, antioxidants, polyphenols and a skin-loving 200% more vitamin E than olive oil, you can see why argan oil has been used for over 3,500 years, for health and for beauty.
A Closer Look at Argan Oil
Argan oil is versatile. In fact, many consumers dabble a small amount in their hair after a thorough cleanse, to treat split ends. You can also use argan oil to fade stretch marks, strengthen finger nails, reduce wrinkles and those fine lines from the sun.
A closer look at argan oil reveals traces of:
Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – A powerful antioxidant, vitamin E reduces harmful free radicals and protects the skin from sun damage. Vitamin E also improves the skin’s ability to retain and use water.
Essential Fatty Acids – These keep your cells healthy and your skin plump, with the ability to re-form after stretching.
Oleic and Linoleic Acid – Essential for their anti-inflammatory properties and to help heal the skin.
Antioxidants – The body’s warriors that protect the skin from free radicals, sun damage, chemicals and pollution. If Blinky the Fish had more antioxidants, he might have avoided that trademark third eye.
Polyphenols – Protection from UV rays and aging from sun damage, polyphenols are anti-inflammatories and fight free radicals.
Squalene Oil – With similar functions to olive oil, squalene oil is a natural moisturizer, a powerful healer and is ideal for people with eczema and psoriasis.
Should You Use Argan Oil?
If all this has your attention, and you’re excited about argan oil and its many uses and healing properties, know this: you’re looking for argan oil in its purest form.
Indeed, it’s not uncommon for some of the larger skin care brands to dilute argan with additives and preservatives. Sometimes these products have in excess of 20 ingredients. All of which dilute the product and reduce the good things that argan can do.
Having said that, argan oil is called “liquid gold” for a reason. It’s rare, it’s potent, and with a track record over three millennia, it’s proven.
If you have dry skin, sensitivities to common skin care products, frizzy hair, wrinkles or stretch marks, or a general interest in natural skin care, then yes, argan oil holds value and is worth your purchase.
But remember that you’re looking for pure argan, undiluted with preservatives that degrade argan oil and the magic it does. Your best bet is to purchase argan oil in its pure form, from a major skin care name with minimal use of parabens and with discount packaging.
To that end, you might consider Skinception Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil, which offers the power of argan oil with the comfort of the Skinception name with a proven track record, live customer support, discount pricing and a firm, money-back guarantee.
A suggestion? Try Skinception Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil, which is argan in its purest state and manufactured in a fair trade co-op. Yet it comes with the name recognition of a respected label and live, 24/7 customer support. That’s good for peace of mind, and it’s backed by a no risk 60 day money back guarantee.
apple music – top songs
- Okie - Vince Gill
- Anak Ko - Jay Som
- In the Spirit World Now - Ceremony
- Lover - Taylor Swift
- Work in Progress - Andy Mineo
- Let It Roll - Midland
- Playboys - Midland
- Death Up Close - Shannon Lay
- Manifest Reality - Sacred Reich
- Hardly to Blame - Sheer Mag
- A Distant Call - Sheer Mag
- Another Summer Night Without You - Alexander 23
- Nighttime Drive - Jay Som
- Swim Home - Cautious Clay
- Keeping It In the Dark - Daya
- Shazam Discovery Top 50
- A Journey Through Care of Magical Creatures - Pottermore Publishing
- Phillip - Cristin Harber
- One Punch Man : Road To Hero - Oasis Games
- Hoop Stars - SayGames LLC
- Office Mate - Noelle Adams
- Rope Rescue! - Unique Puzzle - Coda Platform Limited
- I Warned Myself - Charlie Puth
- Teeth - 5 Seconds of Summer
- Forever Ventured - Kathleen Brooks
- The Return of Studio 19 - Dance Moms
- The Whisper Man - Alex North
- Dark Ship - Deadliest Catch
- The Candle Palace - Devney Perry
- Peeping Todd - Growing Up Chrisley
- Making a Play - Abbi Glines
- Roll of the Dice - Ink Master
- May the Lord Watch - Little Brother
- Surprise! - The Little Couple
- Men In Black 4 - Movie Collection - Sony Pictures Entertainment
- All Aboard the Rumor Train - The Real Housewives of Orange County
- Date Night - Samantha Hayes
- The Warehouse: A Novel (Unabridged) - Rob Hart
- The Last Widow: A Novel - Karin Slaughter
- My NBA 2K20 - 2K
- The Lone Wolf - Penelope Sky
- Tidelands (Unabridged) - Philippa Gregory
- The Last Widow - Karin Slaughter
- Slope Run Game - Pickaxe Technology LLC
- Tidelands - Philippa Gregory
- Rope Rescue! - Coda Platform Limited
- War Of Hearts - Nina Levine
- Degenerates - A Day to Remember
- SEALs of Honor: Nelson - Dale Mayer
- ‘The ReVe Festival’ Day 2 - EP - Red Velvet
- Sweetest Obsessions - Jane Anthony
- 603B - Bachelor in Paradise
- The Duchess in His Bed - Lorraine Heath
- Smurf - Animal Kingdom
- Securing Piper - Susan Stoker
- In My Heels - Pose
- 603A - Bachelor in Paradise
- Pack Your Bags - The Family Chantel
- Infamy: All the Demons Are Still in Hell - The Terror
- It All Comes Down to Jax - Are You the One?
- The Day He Came Back - Penelope Ward
- This Hangover Better Be Expensive - The Hills: New Beginnings
- Crew Princess - Tijan
- Breaking Point - 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way
- Aiden - LeAnn Ashers
- Eight Fires - American Dad
- Cool Goal! - Gismart
- VICE Special Report: The Future of Work - VICE Special Report: The Future of Work
- Normandy Boulevard - Johan Marquis
- Saved By the Bell: The Complete Series - Saved By the Bell
- Voltron: Defender of the Universe: The Complete Series - Voltron: Defender of the Universe: The Complete Series
- Cola Wars - Cola Wars
- Saved By the Bell: Wedding in Las Vegas - Saved By the Bell: Wedding in Las Vegas
- Saved By the Bell: Hawaiian Style - Saved By the Bell: Hawaiian Style
- The Weight of the World - Teen Mom
- Suite Little Lies - Grand Hotel
- The Graduation - Good Witch
- Episode 24 - Big Brother
- NFS Heat Studio - Electronic Arts
- I Am Patrick Swayze - Adrian Buitenhuis
- Ted Bundy: Mind of a Monster - Ted Bundy: Mind of a Monster
- 210 Words Per Minute - Fear the Walking Dead
- Cayman We Get Along? - The Real Housewives of Potomac
- Trust Issues - Instinct
- Little Lies - 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days
- Manhunt - Instinct
- Two Haileys And A Baptism - Unexpected
- Miki vs. Malibu - Flip It Like Disick
- Codex: Space Marines - Games Workshop
- Codex Supplement: Ultramarines (Enhanced Edition) - Games Workshop
- Codex: Space Marines (Enhanced Edition) - Games Workshop
- Codex Supplement: White Scars (Enhanced Edition) - Games Workshop
- the stage - Shura
- Quality Time - Jim Gaffigan
- A Healthy Earth - Peaer
- Ufo - Nick Catchdubs
- All Love - FLETCHER
- Love After Lockup, Vol. 4 - Love After Lockup
- Love Is a Parasite - Blanck Mass
- Wild Blue, Pt. 1 - Hunter Hayes